Melatonin protects liver against ischemia and reperfusion injury through inhibition of toll-like receptor signaling pathway
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Pineal Research © 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 403–411, May 2011
How to Cite
Kang, J.-W., Koh, E.-J. and Lee, S.-M. (2011), Melatonin protects liver against ischemia and reperfusion injury through inhibition of toll-like receptor signaling pathway. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 403–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00858.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2011
- Received December 16, 2010; accepted December 17, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!