Dr Xiao-Jing Lin, Dr Gui-Ping Mei, Dr Ting-Bao Zhao and Dr Jian Liu have equally contributed to this study.
Therapeutic effects of melatonin on heatstroke-induced multiple organ dysfunction syndrome in rats
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 436–444, May 2011
How to Cite
Lin, X.-J., Mei, G.-P., Liu, J., Li, Y.-L., Zuo, D., Liu, S.-J., Zhao, T.-B. and Lin, M.-T. (2011), Therapeutic effects of melatonin on heatstroke-induced multiple organ dysfunction syndrome in rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 50: 436–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00863.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 09:37AM EST
- Received January 3, 2011;, accepted January 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!