Melatonin treatment restores mitochondrial function in Alzheimer’s mice: a mitochondrial protective role of melatonin membrane receptor signaling
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 75–86, August 2011
How to Cite
Dragicevic, N., Copes, N., O’Neal-Moffitt, G., Jin, J., Buzzeo, R., Mamcarz, M., Tan, J., Cao, C., Olcese, J. M., Arendash, G. W. and Bradshaw, P. C. (2011), Melatonin treatment restores mitochondrial function in Alzheimer’s mice: a mitochondrial protective role of melatonin membrane receptor signaling. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 75–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00864.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 09:37AM EST
- Received October 22, 2010; accepted January 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!