Melatonin protects against oxidative stress in granular corneal dystrophy type 2 corneal fibroblasts by mechanisms that involve membrane melatonin receptors
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 94–103, August 2011
How to Cite
Choi, S.-I., Dadakhujaev, S., Ryu, H., im Kim, T. and Kim, E. K. (2011), Melatonin protects against oxidative stress in granular corneal dystrophy type 2 corneal fibroblasts by mechanisms that involve membrane melatonin receptors. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 94–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00866.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 09:39AM EST
- Received November 23, 2010; accepted January 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!