These two authors contributed equally to the study.
Melatonin promotes proliferation and differentiation of neural stem cells subjected to hypoxia in vitro
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 104–112, August 2011
How to Cite
Fu, J., Zhao, S.-D., Liu, H.-J., Yuan, Q.-H., Liu, S.-M., Zhang, Y.-M., Ling, E.-A. and Hao, A.-J. (2011), Melatonin promotes proliferation and differentiation of neural stem cells subjected to hypoxia in vitro. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 104–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00867.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2011 09:39AM EST
- Received November 30, 2010; accepted January 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!