Rat pial microvascular responses to melatonin during bilateral common carotid artery occlusion and reperfusion
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 136–144, August 2011
How to Cite
Lapi, D., Vagnani, S., Cardaci, E., Paterni, M. and Colantuoni, A. (2011), Rat pial microvascular responses to melatonin during bilateral common carotid artery occlusion and reperfusion. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 136–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00870.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2011 10:39AM EST
- Received November 12, 2010; Accepted February 18, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!