Melatonin promotes osteoblastic differentiation through the BMP/ERK/Wnt signaling pathways
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 187–194, September 2011
How to Cite
Park, K.-H., Kang, J. W., Lee, E.-M., Kim, J. S., Rhee, Y. H., Kim, M., Jeong, S. J., Park, Y. G. and Hoon Kim, S. (2011), Melatonin promotes osteoblastic differentiation through the BMP/ERK/Wnt signaling pathways. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 187–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00875.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2011 10:41AM EST
- Received December 9, 2010; Accepted February 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!