This work was supported in part by Grants-in-Aid 20591918, 21592099 and 21791559 for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture, Japan.
Protective role of melatonin in progesterone production by human luteal cells
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 207–213, September 2011
How to Cite
Taketani, T., Tamura, H., Takasaki, A., Lee, L., Kizuka, F., Tamura, I., Taniguchi, K., Maekawa, R., Asada, H., Shimamura, K., Reiter, R. J. and Sugino, N. (2011), Protective role of melatonin in progesterone production by human luteal cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 207–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00878.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2011 07:32AM EST
- Received January 14, 2011; Accepted March 11, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!