Melatonin attenuates brain contusion-induced oxidative insult, inactivation of signal transducers and activators of transcription 1, and upregulation of suppressor of cytokine signaling-3 in rats
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 233–245, September 2011
How to Cite
Tsai, M. C., Chen, W. J., Tsai, M. S., Ching, C. H. and Chuang, J. I. (2011), Melatonin attenuates brain contusion-induced oxidative insult, inactivation of signal transducers and activators of transcription 1, and upregulation of suppressor of cytokine signaling-3 in rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 233–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00885.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2011 05:03AM EST
- Received January 24, 2011; Accepted March 25, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!