From vineyard to glass: agrochemicals enhance the melatonin and total polyphenol contents and antiradical activity of red wines
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 278–285, October 2011
How to Cite
Vitalini, S., Gardana, C., Zanzotto, A., Fico, G., Faoro, F., Simonetti, P. and Iriti, M. (2011), From vineyard to glass: agrochemicals enhance the melatonin and total polyphenol contents and antiradical activity of red wines. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 278–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00887.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2011 09:44AM EST
- Received February 2, 2011; Accepted March 25, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!