Melatonin protects PLPC liposomes and LDL towards radical-induced oxidation
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 286–296, October 2011
How to Cite
Marchetti, C., Sidahmed-Adrar, N., Collin, F., Jore, D., Gardès-Albert, M. and Bonnefont-Rousselot, D. (2011), Melatonin protects PLPC liposomes and LDL towards radical-induced oxidation. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 286–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00889.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2011 11:34AM EST
- Received January 27, 2011; Accepted April 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!