Melatonin treatment following stroke induction modulates l-arginine metabolism
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 313–323, October 2011
How to Cite
Nair, S. M., Rahman, R. M. A., Clarkson, A. N., Sutherland, B. A., Taurin, S., Sammut, I. A. and Appleton, I. (2011), Melatonin treatment following stroke induction modulates l-arginine metabolism. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 313–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00891.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2011 11:35AM EST
- Received December 23, 2010; Accepted April 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!