Melatonin supplementation ameliorates oxidative stress and inflammatory signaling induced by strenuous exercise in adult human males
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 373–380, November 2011
How to Cite
Ochoa, J. J., Díaz-Castro, J., Kajarabille, N., García, C., Guisado, I. M., De Teresa, C. and Guisado, R. (2011), Melatonin supplementation ameliorates oxidative stress and inflammatory signaling induced by strenuous exercise in adult human males. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 373–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00899.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2011 11:46AM EST
- Received March 22, 2011; Accepted April 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!