These authors contributed equally to the work.
Genetic variations of the melatonin pathway in patients with attention-deficit and hyperactivity disorders
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 394–399, November 2011
How to Cite
Chaste, P., Clement, N., Botros, H. G., Guillaume, J.-L., Konyukh, M., Pagan, C., Scheid, I., Nygren, G., Anckarsäter, H., Rastam, M., Ståhlberg, O., Gillberg, I. C., Melke, J., Delorme, R., Leblond, C., Toro, R., Huguet, G., Fauchereau, F., Durand, C., Boudarene, L., Serrano, E., Lemière, N., Launay, J. M., Leboyer, M., Jockers, R., Gillberg, C. and Bourgeron, T. (2011), Genetic variations of the melatonin pathway in patients with attention-deficit and hyperactivity disorders. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 394–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00902.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2011 08:02AM EST
- Received March 7, 2011; Accepted April 22, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!