A case–control study of melatonin receptor type 1A polymorphism and acute myocardial infarction in a Spanish population
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 400–404, November 2011
How to Cite
Samimi-Fard, S., Abreu-Gonzalez, P., Dominguez-Rodriguez, A. and Jimenez-Sosa, A. (2011), A case–control study of melatonin receptor type 1A polymorphism and acute myocardial infarction in a Spanish population. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 400–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00903.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2011 10:00AM EST
- Received February 28, 2011; Accepted May 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!