Nickel exposure induces oxidative damage to mitochondrial DNA in Neuro2a cells: the neuroprotective roles of melatonin
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 426–433, November 2011
How to Cite
Xu, S.-C., He, M.-D., Lu, Y.-H., Li, L., Zhong, M., Zhang, Y.-W., Wang, Y., Yu, Z.-P. and Zhou, Z. (2011), Nickel exposure induces oxidative damage to mitochondrial DNA in Neuro2a cells: the neuroprotective roles of melatonin. Journal of Pineal Research, 51: 426–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00906.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAY 2011 02:03PM EST
- Received April 7, 2011; Accepted May 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!