Melatonin improves d-galactose-induced aging effects on behavior, neurogenesis, and lipid peroxidation in the mouse dentate gyrus via increasing pCREB expression
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 21–28, January 2012
How to Cite
Yoo, D. Y., Kim, W., Lee, C. H., Shin, B. N., Nam, S. M., Choi, J. H., Won, M.-H., Yoon, Y. S. and Hwang, I. K. (2012), Melatonin improves d-galactose-induced aging effects on behavior, neurogenesis, and lipid peroxidation in the mouse dentate gyrus via increasing pCREB expression. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 21–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00912.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2011 11:31AM EST
- Received April 30, 2011; Accepted May 24, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!