Melatonin modulates autophagy through a redox-mediated action in female Syrian hamster Harderian gland controlling cell types and gland activity
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 80–92, January 2012
How to Cite
Vega-Naredo, I., Caballero, B., Sierra, V., García-Macia, M., de Gonzalo-Calvo, D., Oliveira, P. J., Rodríguez-Colunga, M. J. and Coto-Montes, A. (2012), Melatonin modulates autophagy through a redox-mediated action in female Syrian hamster Harderian gland controlling cell types and gland activity. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 80–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00922.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUN 2011 04:59AM EST
- Received April 10, 2011; Accepted June 24, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!