These authors contributed equally to this work.
Beneficial effects of endogenous and exogenous melatonin on neural reconstruction and functional recovery in an animal model of spinal cord injury
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 107–119, January 2012
How to Cite
Park, S., Lee, S.-K., Park, K., Lee, Y., Hong, Y., Lee, S., Jeon, J.-C., Kim, J.-H., Lee, S.-R., Chang, K.-T. and Hong, Y. (2012), Beneficial effects of endogenous and exogenous melatonin on neural reconstruction and functional recovery in an animal model of spinal cord injury. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 107–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00925.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2011 11:42AM EST
- Received May 6, 2011; Accepted July 18, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!