Melatonin improves glucose homeostasis in young Zucker diabetic fatty rats
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 203–210, March 2012
How to Cite
Agil, A., Rosado, I., Ruiz, R., Figueroa, A., Zen, N. and Fernández-Vázquez, G. (2012), Melatonin improves glucose homeostasis in young Zucker diabetic fatty rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 203–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00928.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2011 09:23AM EST
- Received June 13, 2011; Accepted July 22, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!