Pain in neonatal intensive care: role of melatonin as an analgesic antioxidant
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 291–295, April 2012
How to Cite
Gitto, E., Aversa, S., Salpietro, C. D., Barberi, I., Arrigo, T., Trimarchi, G., Reiter, R. J. and Pellegrino, S. (2012), Pain in neonatal intensive care: role of melatonin as an analgesic antioxidant. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 291–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00941.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 10:07AM EST
- Received August 21, 2011; Accepted November 2, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!