Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Melatonin attenuates kainic acid-induced neurotoxicity in mouse hippocampus via inhibition of autophagy and α-synuclein aggregation
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 312–321, April 2012
How to Cite
Chang, C.-F., Huang, H.-J., Lee, H.-C., Hung, K.-C., Wu, R.-T. and Lin, A. M.-Y. (2012), Melatonin attenuates kainic acid-induced neurotoxicity in mouse hippocampus via inhibition of autophagy and α-synuclein aggregation. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 312–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00945.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2011 11:08AM EST
- Received October 5, 2011; Accepted November 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!