These authors contributed equally to this work.
Melatonin sensitizes human hepatoma cells to endoplasmic reticulum stress–induced apoptosis
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2012
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 322–331, April 2012
How to Cite
Zha, L., Fan, L., Sun, G., Wang, H., Ma, T., Zhong, F. and Wei, W. (2012), Melatonin sensitizes human hepatoma cells to endoplasmic reticulum stress–induced apoptosis. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 322–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00946.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2011 03:39AM EST
- Received October 3, 2011; Accepted November 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!