Melatonin increases dendritogenesis in the hilus of hippocampal organotypic cultures
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 427–436, May 2012
How to Cite
Domínguez-Alonso, A., Ramírez-Rodríguez, G. and Benítez-King, G. (2012), Melatonin increases dendritogenesis in the hilus of hippocampal organotypic cultures. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 427–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00957.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Received October 11, 2011; Accepted December 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!