These authors equally contributed to the manuscript.
Melatonin influences insulin secretion primarily via MT1 receptors in rat insulinoma cells (INS-1) and mouse pancreatic islets
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 446–459, May 2012
How to Cite
Mühlbauer, E., Albrecht, E., Bazwinsky-Wutschke, I. and Peschke, E. (2012), Melatonin influences insulin secretion primarily via MT1 receptors in rat insulinoma cells (INS-1) and mouse pancreatic islets. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 446–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00959.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2011 12:00AM EST
- Received November 16, 2011; Accepted December 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!