Melatonin enhances endogenous heme oxygenase-1 and represses immune responses to ameliorate experimental murine membranous nephropathy
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 460–469, May 2012
How to Cite
Wu, C.-C., Lu, K.-C., Lin, G.-J., Hsieh, H.-Y., Chu, P., Lin, S.-H. and Sytwu, H.-K. (2012), Melatonin enhances endogenous heme oxygenase-1 and represses immune responses to ameliorate experimental murine membranous nephropathy. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 460–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00960.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Received October 14, 2011; Accepted December 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!