Interleukin-6 autocrine signaling mediates melatonin MT1/2 receptor-induced STAT3 Tyr705 phosphorylation
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 477–489, May 2012
How to Cite
Lau, W. W. I., Ng, J. K. Y., Lee, M. M. K., Chan, A. S. L. and Wong, Y. H. (2012), Interleukin-6 autocrine signaling mediates melatonin MT1/2 receptor-induced STAT3 Tyr705 phosphorylation. Journal of Pineal Research, 52: 477–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00965.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Received June 24, 2011; Accepted September 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!