Delayed senescence of apple leaves by exogenous melatonin treatment: toward regulating the ascorbate–glutathione cycle
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 11–20, August 2012
How to Cite
Wang, P., Yin, L., Liang, D., Li, C., Ma, F. and Yue, Z. (2012), Delayed senescence of apple leaves by exogenous melatonin treatment: toward regulating the ascorbate–glutathione cycle. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 11–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00966.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2011 06:48PM EST
- Received July 26, 2011; Accepted September 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!