The spectral composition of evening light and individual differences in the suppression of melatonin and delay of sleep in humans
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 47–59, August 2012
How to Cite
Santhi, N., Thorne, H. C., van der Veen, D. R., Johnsen, S., Mills, S. L., Hommes, V., Schlangen, L. J.M., Archer, S. N. and Dijk, D.-J. (2012), The spectral composition of evening light and individual differences in the suppression of melatonin and delay of sleep in humans. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 47–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2011.00970.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2011 05:03PM EST
- Received July 26, 2011; Accepted September 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!