Z. W. and C. M. equally contributed to this work.
Melatonin activates the Nrf2-ARE pathway when it protects against early brain injury in a subarachnoid hemorrhage model
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 129–137, September 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Ma, C., Meng, C.-J., Zhu, G.-Q., Sun, X.-B., Huo, L., Zhang, J., Liu, H.-X., He, W.-C., Shen, X.-M., Shu, Z. and Chen, G. (2012), Melatonin activates the Nrf2-ARE pathway when it protects against early brain injury in a subarachnoid hemorrhage model. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 129–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.00978.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2012 11:12AM EST
- Received October 10, 2011; Accepted January 5, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!