Melatonin-induced autophagy protects against human prion protein-mediated neurotoxicity
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 138–146, September 2012
How to Cite
Jeong, J.-K., Moon, M.-H., Lee, Y.-J., Seol, J.-W. and Park, S.-Y. (2012), Melatonin-induced autophagy protects against human prion protein-mediated neurotoxicity. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 138–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.00980.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 03:03PM EST
- Received November 2, 2011; Accepted January 13, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!