These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Melatonin suppresses proinflammatory mediators in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated CRL1999 cells via targeting MAPK, NF-κB, c/EBPβ, and p300 signaling
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 154–165, September 2012
How to Cite
Shi, D., Xiao, X., Wang, J., Liu, L., Chen, W., Fu, L., Xie, F., Huang, W. and Deng, W. (2012), Melatonin suppresses proinflammatory mediators in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated CRL1999 cells via targeting MAPK, NF-κB, c/EBPβ, and p300 signaling. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 154–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.00982.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2012 03:07PM EST
- Received October 27, 2011; Accepted January 13, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!