Melatonin protects against isoproterenol-induced alterations in cardiac mitochondrial energy-metabolizing enzymes, apoptotic proteins, and assists in complete recovery from myocardial injury in rats
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 166–179, September 2012
How to Cite
Mukherjee, D., Ghosh, A. K., Bandyopadhyay, A., Basu, A., Datta, S., Pattari, S. K., Reiter, R. J. and Bandyopadhyay, D. (2012), Melatonin protects against isoproterenol-induced alterations in cardiac mitochondrial energy-metabolizing enzymes, apoptotic proteins, and assists in complete recovery from myocardial injury in rats. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 166–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.00984.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2012 01:54PM EST
- Received December 9, 2011; Accepted February 1, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!