These two authors have made equal contributions to the study.
Melatonin inhibits matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) activation in the lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-stimulated RAW 264.7 and BV2 cells and a mouse model of meningitis
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 188–197, September 2012
How to Cite
Chang, C.-C., Tien, C.-H., Lee, E.-J., Juan, W.-S., Chen, Y.-H., Hung, Y.-C., Chen, T.-Y., Chen, H.-Y. and Wu, T.-S. (2012), Melatonin inhibits matrix metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9) activation in the lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-stimulated RAW 264.7 and BV2 cells and a mouse model of meningitis. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 188–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.00986.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2012 03:30PM EST
- Received January 5, 2012; Accepted February 10, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!