Melatonin attenuates hypochlorous acid-mediated heme destruction, free iron release, and protein aggregation in hemoglobin
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 198–205, September 2012
How to Cite
Maitra, D., Abdulhamid, I., Diamond, M. P., Saed, G. M. and Abu-Soud, H. M. (2012), Melatonin attenuates hypochlorous acid-mediated heme destruction, free iron release, and protein aggregation in hemoglobin. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 198–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.00988.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2012 04:24PM EST
- Received December 15, 2011; Accepted February 24, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!