A novel calcium aluminate-melatonin scaffold enhances bone regeneration within a calvarial defect
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 206–218, September 2012
How to Cite
Clafshenkel, W. P., Rutkowski, J. L., Palchesko, R. N., Romeo, J. D., McGowan, K. A., Gawalt, E. S. and Witt-Enderby, P. A. (2012), A novel calcium aluminate-melatonin scaffold enhances bone regeneration within a calvarial defect. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 206–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.00989.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2012 04:26PM EST
- Received January 22, 2012; Accepted February 24, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!