Melatonin attenuates inflammation and promotes regeneration in rabbits with fulminant hepatitis of viral origin
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 270–278, October 2012
How to Cite
Laliena, A., Miguel, B. S., Crespo, I., Alvarez, M., González-Gallego, J. and Tuñón, M. J. (2012), Melatonin attenuates inflammation and promotes regeneration in rabbits with fulminant hepatitis of viral origin. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 270–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.00995.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 05:19AM EST
- Received January 16, 2012; Accepted March 12, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!