Melatonin regulates Arabidopsis root system architecture likely acting independently of auxin signaling
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 279–288, October 2012
How to Cite
Pelagio-Flores, R., Muñoz-Parra, E., Ortiz-Castro, R. and López-Bucio, J. (2012), Melatonin regulates Arabidopsis root system architecture likely acting independently of auxin signaling. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 279–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.00996.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 05:21AM EST
- Received December 28, 2011; Accepted March 12, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!