Melatonin-induced autophagy is associated with degradation of MyoD protein in C2C12 myoblast cells
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 289–297, October 2012
How to Cite
Kim, C. H., Kim, K. H. and Yoo, Y.-M. (2012), Melatonin-induced autophagy is associated with degradation of MyoD protein in C2C12 myoblast cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 289–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.00998.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2012 09:55AM EST
- Received September 29, 2011; Accepted March 23, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!