Impaired mouse mammary gland growth and development is mediated by melatonin and its MT1 G protein-coupled receptor via repression of ERα, Akt1, and Stat5
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 307–318, October 2012
How to Cite
Xiang, S., Mao, L., Yuan, L., Duplessis, T., Jones, F., Hoyle, G. W., Frasch, T., Dauchy, R., Blask, D. E., Chakravarty, G. and Hill, S. M. (2012), Impaired mouse mammary gland growth and development is mediated by melatonin and its MT1 G protein-coupled receptor via repression of ERα, Akt1, and Stat5. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 307–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01000.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2012 03:14PM EST
- Received February 2, 2012; Accepted March 23, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!