Phosphorylation of cyclic AMP-response element–binding protein (CREB) is influenced by melatonin treatment in pancreatic rat insulinoma β-cells (INS-1)
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 344–357, November 2012
How to Cite
Bazwinsky-Wutschke, I., Wolgast, S., Mühlbauer, E., Albrecht, E. and Peschke, E. (2012), Phosphorylation of cyclic AMP-response element–binding protein (CREB) is influenced by melatonin treatment in pancreatic rat insulinoma β-cells (INS-1). Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 344–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01004.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 01:11PM EST
- Received February 10, 2012; Accepted April 11, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!