Melatonin regulates the calcium-buffering proteins, parvalbumin and hippocalcin, in ischemic brain injury
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 358–365, November 2012
How to Cite
Koh, P.-O. (2012), Melatonin regulates the calcium-buffering proteins, parvalbumin and hippocalcin, in ischemic brain injury. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 358–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01005.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2012 11:35AM EST
- Received March 2, 2012; Accepted April 11, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!