Melatonin inhibits cell proliferation and induces caspase activation and apoptosis in human malignant lymphoid cell lines
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 366–373, November 2012
How to Cite
Sánchez-Hidalgo, M., Lee, M., de la Lastra, C. A., Guerrero, J. M. and Packham, G. (2012), Melatonin inhibits cell proliferation and induces caspase activation and apoptosis in human malignant lymphoid cell lines. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 366–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01006.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 01:13PM EST
- Received February 16, 2012; Accepted April 11, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!