Effects on bone by the light/dark cycle and chronic treatment with melatonin and/or hormone replacement therapy in intact female mice
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 374–384, November 2012
How to Cite
Witt-Enderby, P. A., Slater, J. P., Johnson, N. A., Bondi, C. D., Dodda, B. R., Kotlarczyk, M. P., Clafshenkel, W. P., Sethi, S., Higginbotham, S., Rutkowski, J. L., Gallagher, K. M. and Davis, V. L. (2012), Effects on bone by the light/dark cycle and chronic treatment with melatonin and/or hormone replacement therapy in intact female mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 374–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01007.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2012 11:28AM EST
- Received March 29, 2012; Accepted April 26, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!