Genetic deletion of MT1 and MT2 melatonin receptors differentially abrogates the development and expression of methamphetamine-induced locomotor sensitization during the day and the night in C3H/HeN mice
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 399–409, November 2012
How to Cite
Hutchinson, A. J., Hudson, R. L. and Dubocovich, M. L. (2012), Genetic deletion of MT1 and MT2 melatonin receptors differentially abrogates the development and expression of methamphetamine-induced locomotor sensitization during the day and the night in C3H/HeN mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 399–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01010.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2012 11:35AM EST
- Received March 16, 2012; Accepted May 4, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!