Melatonin prevents hemorrhagic shock-induced liver injury in rats through an Akt-dependent HO-1 pathway
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 410–416, November 2012
How to Cite
Hsu, J.-T., Kuo, C.-J., Chen, T.-H., Wang, F., Lin, C.-J., Yeh, T.-S., Hwang, T.-L. and Jan, Y.-Y. (2012), Melatonin prevents hemorrhagic shock-induced liver injury in rats through an Akt-dependent HO-1 pathway. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 410–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01011.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 07:19AM EST
- Received April 8, 2012; Accepted May 11, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!