Placental melatonin production and melatonin receptor expression are altered in preeclampsia: new insights into the role of this hormone in pregnancy
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 417–425, November 2012
How to Cite
Lanoix, D., Guérin, P. and Vaillancourt, C. (2012), Placental melatonin production and melatonin receptor expression are altered in preeclampsia: new insights into the role of this hormone in pregnancy. Journal of Pineal Research, 53: 417–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01012.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2012 11:08AM EST
- Received March 13, 2012; , Accepted May 11, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!