Melatonin promotes water-stress tolerance, lateral root formation, and seed germination in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.)
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 15–23, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, N., Zhao, B., Zhang, H.-J., Weeda, S., Yang, C., Yang, Z.-C., Ren, S. and Guo, Y.-D. (2013), Melatonin promotes water-stress tolerance, lateral root formation, and seed germination in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.). Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 15–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01015.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2012 11:45AM EST
- Received March 27, 2012; Accepted May 25, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!