These authors contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure and functional mapping of human ASMT, the last enzyme of the melatonin synthesis pathway
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 46–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Botros, H. G., Legrand, P., Pagan, C., Bondet, V., Weber, P., Ben-Abdallah, M., Lemière, N., Huguet, G., Bellalou, J., Maronde, E., Beguin, P., Haouz, A., Shepard, W. and Bourgeron, T. (2013), Crystal structure and functional mapping of human ASMT, the last enzyme of the melatonin synthesis pathway. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 46–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01020.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2012 02:16PM EST
- Received April 21, 2012; Accepted June 1, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!