The PfNF-YB transcription factor is a downstream target of melatonin and cAMP signalling in the human malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 145–153, March 2013
How to Cite
Lima, W. R., Moraes, M., Alves, E., Azevedo, M. F., Passos, D. O. and Garcia, C. R. S. (2013), The PfNF-YB transcription factor is a downstream target of melatonin and cAMP signalling in the human malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum. Journal of Pineal Research, 54: 145–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-079X.2012.01021.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2012 12:24PM EST
- Received April 17, 2012; Accepted June 1, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!